DO WE LOVE CHRIST AND HIS GOSPEL ENOUGH THAT WE ARE WILLING TO DENY OURSELVES, AND PASSIONATELY SEEK GOD AND HIS PURPOSES THROUGH THE TESTIMONY THAT HE HAS GIVEN US? -PASTOR WILL BARNETT
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone wants to follow after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me." Matthew 16:24
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness... Matthew 6:33
So don't be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, or of me his prisoner. Instead, share in suffering for the gospel, relying on the power of God. He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began. 2 Timothy 1: 8-9
We will be practicing a few safety measures as we congregate.
- We will offer two services to help keep numbers low, 9am & 10:45am.
- Church service will be family style with children sitting with their parents during the service.
- Mask are manditory following guidelines set by Maricopa County. We will have mask available if you do not have one.
- We will try our best to leave appropriate safe spacing between families.
- The doors will be open 15 minutes prior to the service and we will sanitize before each services.
360 W. Yavapai St.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390